Golf is ideal for mental and physical health and also have some benefits. However, it is also an ultimate professional networking experience. If you read the mainstream media then you will see that golf as a business tool is passé and participation in this sport has gone down like anything, but still, there are 25 million players in the United States of America who play this sport and this is not a small number. Many movie stars, celebs, CEO’s and entrepreneurs play golf and they are avid players. The number is pretty attractive.
Business golf is thriving and for the sake of business or career here are a few reasons to help you get in the action.
- Facetime: where can you spend time in a wonderful way? You can spend it with your company CEO or valued customers. Well, if in this tight schedule even if we get five minutes then we must consider ourselves lucky. Golf is one such sport where you get some quiet time in between the shots and you can enjoy some conversations with the people around you and discover their interests.
- Serene Surroundings: Planning a client meeting in such serene surroundings where there are water and nature then it will create a relaxed atmosphere. The environment becomes friendly which helps you do business without any distractions.
- Business intelligence – You can learn about a person in a few hours while playing golf than knowing about them in business meetings. And this is not just by what they are telling, but about how they handle themselves during the game.
- Friendships and bonding- Interest in golf can move the friendship several stairs up to the corporate ladder. Friendships and bonding that are created around golf last a lifetime and when people move and look around then they see new opportunities are open up for them.
- Gifting – When it comes to giving gifts then gifting a golf kit is easy. You can gift the best types of equipment or else a golf book which can improve your relationship with the client.
Well, there are many advantages to using golf as a business tool. If you are a senior and have to play with your business clients, then using the best golf driver is a must. Here are the best golf drivers for senior players:
- Titleist 915 D2 Driver 9.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Graphite Stiff Right Handed 45: It weighs 2.08 ounces. It offers great control and the most forgiving driver for senior players, who need to swing without making much effort and still get a perfect shot. CG is quite expensive, but the ultimate equipment for playing.
- Taylormade SLDR Golf Driver: It comes up with great adjustability and has a very low spin rate. It offers superb forgiveness as well. It helps to reduce spin on your shots and increases the sweet spot that helps to make a good connection easily.
- Callaway Men’s XR 16 Driver: If you are a beginner then this is the best driver to go with as it responds well at high speeds. It can mash the accelerator and help to dig some extra mileage. It hefts steadily and gives excellent balance. Playability can improve by making simple adjustments.
Well, senior players need to analyze their requirements while choosing a driver. The best golf club for seniors is the one with graphite shafts and a bit expensive than steel. Those who lack strength or have a low swing speed will find graphite shafts better. For ladies and senior golfers, it is an ideal choice.