Summer is not that close but some people like planning ahead. This is article for those who wonder where to go this summer. Here is a list of attractive summer destinations:
1. Maui. It has multi-colored beaches, jaw-dropping scenery and five-star resorts. Adventure-seekers can hike through the lush Haleakala National Park or drive the winding Road to Hana. Or if you’re craving a bit of sun, spend your summer lounging on Wailea’s shores.
2. Fiji. There really isn’t a bad time to visit Fiji, but many consider the summertime — with its constant sunshine — to be the best season. If you’re able to get away in early June, you might be lucky enough to score an over-water bungalow without busting your budget.
3. Antalya. According to Budget Travel magazine, the Turkish Riviera is a beautiful European destination that comes without an excessive price tag. Hotel rates have dropped by nearly 25 per cent in the past year, and as a result, it’s become a must-visit playground for money savvy travellers.
4. Sardinia, Italy – The Mediterranean Island of Sardinia has long been a favorite summer stop for Italians, but it’s stunning beaches, growing culinary scene, and historical monuments have helped make it the top summer destination for international travelers.
5. Algarve, Portugal – The Algarve region in southern Portugal is home to some of Europe’s most spectacular coastline and is still one of the continent’s most affordable vacation destinations. While coastal cities like Portimao and Albufeira are popular among package vacationers, Algarve’s real treasure is the endless miles of seaside cliffs dotted with spectacular grottoes, hidden beaches, seaside cafés, and dazzling underwater caves.
Also, dont forget to bring some cookies to bite as you travelling in any of the places mentioned on top. Just found them here for you to choose..