Summer is not that close but some people like planning ahead. This is article for those who wonder where to go this summer. Here is a list of attractive summer destinations:
1. Maui. It has multi-colored beaches, jaw-dropping scenery and five-star resorts. Adventure-seekers can hike through the lush Haleakala National Park or drive the winding Road to Hana. Or if you’re craving a bit of sun, spend your summer lounging on Wailea’s shores.
2. Fiji. There really isn’t a bad time to visit Fiji, but many consider the summertime — with its constant sunshine — to be the best season. If you’re able to get away in early June, you might be lucky enough to score an over-water bungalow without busting your budget.
3. Antalya. According to Budget Travel magazine, the Turkish Riviera is a beautiful European destination that comes without an excessive price tag. Hotel rates have dropped by nearly 25 per cent in the past year, and as a result, it’s become a must-visit playground for money savvy travellers.
4. Sardinia, Italy – The Mediterranean Island of Sardinia has long been a favorite summer stop for Italians, but it’s stunning beaches, growing culinary scene, and historical monuments have helped make it the top summer destination for international travelers.
5. Algarve, Portugal – The Algarve region in southern Portugal is home to some of Europe’s most spectacular coastline and is still one of the continent’s most affordable vacation destinations. While coastal cities like Portimao and Albufeira are popular among package vacationers, Algarve’s real treasure is the endless miles of seaside cliffs dotted with spectacular grottoes, hidden beaches, seaside cafés, and dazzling underwater caves.
Also, dont forget to bring some cookies to bite as you travelling in any of the places mentioned on top. Just found them here for you to choose..
Kikwang Wears ‘Addicted Snob’ Snapback| Photo Credit: Coordi Nuna
[SNOB] Metal Paisley Snap back in Gold – 67,310KRW @ GVG
Might someone over there might get interested to know on what these Kpop idols often wears most of the time especially the idols or celebrities they’d often look up too, right? today, let me share with you this piece of accessory, an cap perhaps that this guy named Kikwang, B2st member, wearing on the photo on top. Actually, I see a bunch of Snapback already of the same thing, design wise, about this Addicted Snob cap but I think the brand name, Snob, was the one most consider and demand today since most celebrities are fond of wearing it. Have you seen your fave idols recently wearing the same cap or anything pieces from the brand Snob already? I think, snob brand is kinda popular today in Korea? what do you think?
Since I was a guy that has a lot of spare time and due to my curiosity about the brand.. LOL I’ve decided to check on the brand’s main site and I’ve found out that the guy kikwang wears on the top photos has an price of 67,310KRW and indeed! SNOB is an local brand in Korea. But no worries. Because you can still buy the same cap or anything pieces within the brand by just checking their online store here: gvg.co.kr . Alright, that is the only information that I can give out here since the brand, Snod, is not yet affiliated on this site. hahaha They must see this write up and consider me as their influencer. ahah just send over some pieces on my way please???
Okay, that will be all for now and I hope you’ll keep on checking me here for more fashion and news updates regarding with some kpop fashion as well brands and labels new in collections. Thank you so much!
If you have extra money and some free days, then you should travel somewhere and relax. But are you wondering where to go? Well if you are, then this article will help you chose the perfect destination for you. How to do that? Follow the next steps.
1. Make sure how much money you can afford to spend. You need this information before you do anything, that’s why It is the first step.
2. Eliminate the places you don’t like, places you don’t like to visit.
3. Make a list of all the places you want to visit. It doesn’t matter if it is your first time or you’re going there for second time. Just write all the places you want to visit.
4. Check the travel agencies around for the prices for all those places you want to visit and update your list.
5. Check which of those travel destinations you can afford and for how long. Remove those you can’t afford.
6. Make your own value of those you can afford. Check which of those that you can afford are worth paying that much money for and which are not. You should remove those that you think are too expensive.
7. Now you have a short list of probably few travel destinations. Now it is up to you to choose which one you will visit.
Today’s economy entails us to spend money wisely. Some people get a second job just so they can make ends meet while others establish a small business that they can easily manage on top of their regular jobs. There are many ways to save more money if you can’t handle more working hours. Learn to be frugal. If you like to shop, wait for store sales to avail of huge discounts. You can also opt for online shopping where you can find online stores that give out discount coupons, vouchers, deals, freebies etc. More people find online shopping practical and economical.
Shoppers can also visit websites where they can get discount coupons. VoucherKing provides customers with all the latest voucher codes from 1,000 of your favourite merchants in the UK. Get voucher codes from retailers like Activity Superstore, AbeBooks, Adidas, Accent Clothing, Barker and Stonehouse, Debenhams, Diesel, Fashion for Home, Papa John’s, Panasonic, The Body Shop etc. Their Debenhams Voucher codes include deals such as 20% off men’s polos and t-shirts, 10% off on all men’s fragrance, 20% off on men’s accessories and many others. Have all the latest codes and deals delivered in your inbox by subscribing to their weekly newsletter.
There are 14 categories to choose from namely: Business, Children, Electronics, Entertainment, Fashion, Finance, Food and Drink, Gifts, Health and Beauty, Holidays and Experiences, Home and Garden, Sports and Outdoors, Travel, and Utilities. Shoppers won’t have a hard time using the voucher codes. They just have to add the items they are purchasing in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The website will ask you to enter the voucher code upon payment.
I know most of you my dear readers are usually fashion enthusiasts and wanting to have your feet step up in the land of the most high-end fashion brands these days which in London. Though Paris is the one leading city or country when it comes to fashion but yet still London is the house of all high-end fashion brands nowadays..
That’s why I’m planning to visit the country, London, soon. And I hope someone company will then invite me to see certain showroom of their upcoming season collections for me to push my dreams though,is to see the country London and have myself round in the city. Also, I might check out places of nights out in London because I’ve heard that London has this great night out clubs to hang out with.. I am so pretty much excited to visit the country,London, soon and hopefully my visa will get approved too..
And one of main attractions of the country was this famous bridge, London bridge, that will surely not be abolished on my itinerary.. Okay, that’s it for now and I hope you’ll keep on checking this blog for more fashion updates. Thanks!
I love travelling because travelling is a very pleasurable experience. It can offer new things to your senses. When you return from travelling, you can almost feel that you’re a changed person and that the place you left has changed. It also makes you feel as though you have adapted a new culture. Travelling has definitely earn you new perspective on people, places and things around you.
If you are a person who loves travelling like me, I am sure that you have many places that you want to visit in mind and you would surely want to step your feet in that place. Perhaps you may have ever made a list of places you have to travel as one of the important things to do in life. It is just there and you would like to see that come true someday.
Well, you’re not the only one doing that. I have friends who do that and even I do that. My friends and I have been planning to go to England for a long time. Somehow, they found articles online that fascinates them about England and they soon influenced me to have the urge to go there too. Lately, I heard about Bingley, England, too. It seems a pretty interesting place. There is also said to be a Damart factory there. Damart is known for its quality goods and services. I am sure that place will fascinate me as much as I am reading about it online. I can’t wait to go there and my friends and I have already got ourselves flight tickets to travel end of this year. It would definitely be an awesome experience.
I think time for me to update my travel category that Ive been forgot quite awhile, lol and yeah we went to Baguio one of the coldest place here in the Philippines and who told you that Philippines just had this hot sunshine weather?LOL ok if you want to visit the place make sure you can bring your own hoddie or any jackets available on your end. On Baguio you will see some indigenous people where you can rent their native dresses like we have on the photos below, and yeah going there is indeed fun because a lot of beautiful places that you can visit with and especially those delicacies was tasty good..
ok, there you go, and by the way how we look like? so i hope you’ll have fun as you have plan to go there too..lol thanks and soon ill update this travel category with some most demand places..
Yes dear, ill be posting some of my travel experiences to this blog as i achieve it so because i had this plan in mind that i will give my self a treat every time i accomplished some of my frustration and yeah i think i made some sort of them now and yeah thats why this category has been made..lol actually i am not a adventure like what you’ve been thinking on me at the first place because i was only a nature lover who can appreciated those beautiful scenery around the country..
by the way ill put a travel corner on my sidebar so that you can easily navigate my travel post and i thought that flag is much better icon for that..what do you think? ok for now ill put my country flag and you’ll know as well where do i reside with..lol ok thats it for now and let see whats gonna happen next after this post..lol ok thanks a lot and have a great day ahead to everyone